Water Heater Services In Costa Mesa, CA!
Wall heaters can be a great heating option for your home, because of the many advantages the device offers. At Absolute Comfort, our team can provide expert water heater and wall heater services. We can repair, maintain, and install all types of wall heaters, so your home stays comfortable year-round.
What Is A Wall Heater?
A wall heater is a heating device installed in or attached to a wall. The heating system provides a considerable amount of heat for smaller spaces aiming to save floor space. There is no need for ductwork when using a wall heater, because heat is directly distributed from the heating unit to the room. Wall heaters are most commonly used in studio apartments, offices, or other compact spaces.
How Do Wall Heaters Operate?
There are two types of wall heaters: electric and gas. Electric wall heaters are hardwired into an electrical branch circuit inside your walls. This process does not require cords, which can be tripped over or not aesthetically pleasing in your space. Gas wall heaters use either convection or radiant heat to heat your space.
Benefits Of Wall Heaters
Wall heaters can provide many benefits to your desired space, because of the convenience the system can provide. Below we have listed _ advantages to installing a wall heater in Orange County, California.
- Energy Efficient: Due to wall heaters only providing heat for small spaces, the unit does not waste heat. Wall heaters provide the intended amount of heat for specific spaces and are highly sensitive to a room’s temperature level.
- Easy Installation: Once we have found the perfect spot for your wall heater, the installation process is a breeze. Although we recommend using an Absolute Comfort technician for wall heater installation, the process can be done quickly and easily to ensure your home remains at a comfortable temperature.
- Small Size: Wall heaters are installed in or on a wall and are a generally small heating unit. They do not take up a large amount of space and can even be installed in bathrooms.
- No Ductwork: Wall heaters do not require ductwork to distribute heat, which can save money in newly built spaces or homes without previous ductwork.
- Cost Effective: Wall heaters are an affordable heating option, especially because ductwork is not required to install.
Wall Heater Services In Costa Mesa
Like most important appliances, wall heaters will need professional attention from time to time. To ensure your wall heater gets the attention it deserves, we recommend giving one of our expert technicians a call! Below are the wall heater services we provide.
Wall heaters can heat spaces quickly due to the small area, which means the space can become chilly just as fast. If your wall heater unexpectedly quits working, it could be due to multiple components.
Common Wall Heater Problems
The moment you experience issues with your wall heater in Newport Beach, we have you covered! However, it is important to remain knowledgeable on your home heating system to be able to identify the source of the problem. Below are common wall heater problems homeowners experience.
- Pilot Light Issues: If your gas wall heater isn’t working, it is likely a problem with the pilot light. If the light will not ignite in general, it could be due to the gas supply. If the pilot light will not stay lit, it could be a clog in the pilot tube. When it comes to dealing with gas, we recommend leaving it to the professionals for you and other residents’ safety.
- No Heat: If you are experiencing little or no heat coming from the wall heater, it could be due to many components. Common reasons your wall heater is not producing heat include a blown fuse, tripped breaker, loose wiring, or thermostat connection.
- Cold Air: If the wall heater isn’t blowing warm air, it is likely due to loose wiring. We recommend leaving wiring issues to an Absolute Comfort technician to ensure your safety and no damage to other components is done.
- Unusual Smell: If you notice a burning or unusual smell, it could be due to a dirty system. Dust and other debris can accumulate on the heating system and present a fire hazard. We can help keep your wall heater clean and efficient with our cleaning services!
Give us a call today for more information on wall heaters in Newport Beach and surrounding areas. Our top priority is keeping our customers safe and comfortable this winter season!